Monday, June 15, 2009

I joined a Scrapbooking Club... Girls Gone Scrappy!

Earlier this month while having the blues or somewhat of a mid-life crisis, I mentioned to my sweet hubby that I felt as though I needed to belong to a club, or get a pen pal, or get a new friend...or something! He suggested joining a scrapbook club. At first I thought his suggestion sounded a bit far-fetched, but then I recalled reading something about a club on Marion's blog and decided to check it out.

I contacted Marion, feeling a bit skeptical as the spots were basically full, but she e-mailed me back with the good news- I was in. I paid my dues and made it just in time to receive the June kit- a Tim Holtz kit filled with goodies to grunge and distress. So now I am officially a member of the GGS (Girls Gone Scrappy club. Hooray for me! Every month each member gets a kit from Marion to make a mini album, and we also exchange a mini album we make from our own stash for a member of the club. For the month of June I was assigned to exchange a mini album with Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin