Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Today marks the beginning of a New Year, and a new beginning for me. Today I am beginning my blog. Yep... it's about time I learned how to blog! To be honest, I have felt rather intimidated when it comes to things like- learning how to use my camera, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, my Cricut.... you get the idea.

Like so many others, I decided to take part in Ali Edwards one-word challenge. What a great idea! As I read through the list of words on Ali's blog I felt so inspired. One cannot read through a list like that without having a bit of positive energy flow through ya. Try it... it's a feel good feeling! For me, choosing just one word was kinda tough, but I am sticking with my first choice. Drum roll... My word for 2009 is...
SUCCESS!
I looked it up in the dictionary and it says...
success is the accomplishment of an aim or purpose.

That is what I need for 2009! Lots and lots of Success!
And by the way... learning Photoshop and InDesign, and how to use my camera and my Cricut are just a few of the goals I plan on successfully succeeding in 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin